So the day after I turned 21, I went to this nifty, little place called 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall. Not only am I a music/film/cheese enthusiast, but I am also 500% beer aficionado. So let me just say..this restaurant/bar/amazingness did not disappoint. I cannot even begin to describe how incredibly awesome this place is….therefore I will make a list for you to refer to. #lazy
5 REASONS WHY THIS PLACE IS AWESOME
1. They serve 99 different types of beer (if I could, I would make all 5 reasons this reason) 2. There is a wall of fame specifically for people who have drunk all 99 different types of beer (Club 99)
3. You can become one of those people simply by asking your waitress for a card and then proceeding to empty your bank account as you purchase all 99 beers (the most astonishing record that I’ve seen to complete the goal is 11 days)
4. AMAZING burgers (you must try the blue cheese and garlic burger) but everything else also receives the Teresa Stamp of Approval
5. UH, DUDE THEY SERVE 99 DIFFERENT TYPES OF BEER #morelazy
1 THING I WOULD CHANGE
1. They list beers such as Coors light, Bud light, and Pabst on their beer list for the 99 goal. If it were up to me, I would have those beers assassinated
The blue cheese and garlic burger (top) and mushroom burger (bottom). With deeeelectable criss cut fries!
MmMm Duvel in a specialty glass..my first beer at a restaurant. ever. Huzzah!
Any time you are in Santa Cruz, but more specifically in the next ten weeks because that is my goal for completing Club 99, call me up and we will get our nomz on.
Hit me, Teresa