Halloween means candy. But now that we’re adults (gag) it also means treating ourselves to a beverage or too for dealing with strangers knocking on our doors all night long and having to give them candy FOR FREE. So, why not pair some of that candy you paid for with a beer to get some terrifyingly tremendous flavors. Here’s a few awesome beer and candy pairings for your tastebuds pleasure.
1. Snickers & Left Hand Brewing Co. Milk Stout Nitro
2. Candy corn & Allagash White Ale
3. Smarties & New Belgium Transatlantique Kriek
4. Starbursts & Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
5. Butterfinger & Great Divide Brewing Claymore Scotch Ale
See the full article here.
More candy and beer please,