CHOCOLATE. BEER. FLOATS. If that isn’t enough to catch your attention, then I don’t know what will. Jessica of How Sweet It Is strikes again with her latest delectable creation: Chocolate Covered Raspberry Winter Ale Floats – an ultra classy beer for the undeniably tomboy classy girl.
What you need:
- 12 ounces of your favorite winter ale (or darker beer)
- 1 ounces of Chambord (or raspberry liqueur)
- 2-3 scoops of dark chocolate ice cream
(serves one, is easily multiplied.)
What you do:
- Add ice cream to a large glass or jar.
- Pour in one ounce of Chambord and then pour beer over top.
- Lightly stir with a stir. Serve immediately!
Now that you’ve got an super classy, way delicious beer float, it’s time to get that tomboy class.