If you’re the kind of girl you loves to sip on something sweet and look glamorous doing it, this is the drink for you. Perfected for our glamorously sweet gal by Jessica of How Sweet It Is, this cocktail was made to enjoy while indulging in all of life’s little luxuries.
What you need:
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 16 ounces of a coconut juice blend or coconut pureed nectar
For the sugared rims:
- 1/4 cup white sanding sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
What you do:
- To prepare the sugared rims, combine sanding sugar, granulated sugar, the scraped seeds of the vanilla bean and the vanilla bean pod in a large bowl and mix. You can do this a few days ahead of time if desired.
- Coat the rims of 8 champagne flutes in something sticky and sweet, such as leftover frosting or marshmallow fluff.
- To make the cocktails, pour 2 ounces of the coconut juice blend or puree into the bottom of the flute. Fill the remaining space with prosecco and stir with a long spoon to mix.
- Serve immediately!
Now that you’ve got a glamorous drink, time to hit our glamorous party styles so your ‘fit can match your extra fancy cocktail.
This post originally appeared on 12/22/12