- Cut out the letter and use it as a stencil to trace the shape onto a piece of cardboard.
- Once you’re done tracing the letter, use a craft knife to cut it out of the cardboard.
- Paint the cardboard letter with your favorite paint color.
- Allow time to dry and then you’re done!
Next, we made a DIY canvas with a handpicked quote that required just a little more effort, but was definitely worth the time.
What you need:
- Vinyl Alphabet Stickers
- Mod Podge
What you do:
- Cut out different images from a magazine and arrange them on the canvas however you like.
- Use mod podge to glue everything down.
- Place the vinyl stickers onto the canvas. You can use a ruler to help keep the letters straight as you place them down.
- Once the stickers have been applied, paint over the entire canvas. Allow time to dry.
- After the paint has dried, carefully peel off the vinyl stickers.