Style is all about making everything fit you and your personality, no matter how you’re feeling that day. So, when you’re feeling a little geek chic, we’ve got the perfect DIY to help you express your inner nerd in the most stylish way possible. Scroll down to read all about it.
What you need:
- Mod podge
What you do:
- Carefully remove the lenses from the frames of the sunglasses.
- Cut out a few narrow pieces of newspaper.
- Brush a layer of mod podge onto a section of the sunglasses. Start to wrap the newspaper tightly around the frames. Tip: It helps to add some mod podge to the back side of the newspaper as well.
- As you continue to add more newspaper pieces, feel free to play with the positioning of the text so that it reads how you want it to.
- Once you’re happy with the design, brush on a final layer of mod podge over the newspaper. Allow time for it to dry and then you’re done!
Steal more style from the boys in our latest moodboard Boy Meets Girl.