You guys should know we love music festivals more than anything in the world. And if we were headed on the most epic roadtrip in the world, we would definitely hit up every single one. For now though, we’re keepin’ each festival close to our heart with this DIY. 16 festivals. 16 hearts. 1 awesome piece of art.
What you need:
- construction paper
- tape or a glue stick
What you do:
- Fold over the map where you want the center of the heart to be.
- Draw half of a heart around your desired center and cut it out.
- Create as many hearts as you want. We chose the cities where our favorite 16 music festivals are, but you can choose all the places you have traveled/lived/dream of visiting.
- After you cut all the hearts out, place them on the construction paper in your desired positions.
- Carefully turn them over and tape them right where you want them.
- Place your finished art in a frame and hang it up!
Now dream up your next roadtrip and be prepared to ride off in style.