We know summer isn’t officially here yet, but we can’t help that we’re living in a constant summer time state of mind (it’s the California curse). So with that said, we’re ready to take on the summer sunshine in style with our DIY summer shades. With a little bit of embellishment, a little bit of sparkle, and a whole lot of sass, these shades will turn the sunshine into your own personal spotlight.
What you need:
- A pair of sunglasses
- Fruit embellishments (or any kind you like)
- Glue gun
What you do:
- Figure out where you want to place the fruit pieces.
- Use a glue gun to add glue to the back of each fruit piece. Attach to the sunglasses.
- Continue adding fruit embellishments until you’re happy with the design.
- Once you’re done attaching the fruit, add rhinestones along the rims of the sunglasses.
- Add as many as you like, and then you’re done!
View our moodboard, Holiday from Real.