What you need:
- Fake flowers
- Thin wire
What you do:
- Start by cutting your flowers into small branches about 16″ long. You will need at least 4 pieces, we used 6.
- Play around with the arrangement of you flowers to get an idea of what you’d like the crown to look like.
- Once you have come up with the design, use the wire to secure the branches together. - – Cut two pieces of ribbon and tie one piece at each end of your crown.
- Slip your crown on, tie the ribbon, and viola!
- Now you’re ready to go prancing around meadows and fields.