Ever wondered how our stylist, Kat, gets her TS on? Wonder no more as she dishes on her latest TS cravings:
1. Nighthawk Velvet Bell Bottoms: I practically feel like I’m wearing my pj’s when I have these on! They’re super comfortable yet also a definite statement piece.
2. Ziggy Disco Jumpsuit: UH-MAZING! Seriously can wear this the whole week and not feel guilty. Such an easy throw-on with a print to die for.
3. Erica Vest: Since I’m a fan of my girl Rachel Zoe and have enough black in my closet to last a lifetime, all I need is a great statement fur vest to go with all the black.
4. Camden Floral Wedge: Don’t let the height intimidate you because these babies are insanely comfortable. A great shoe to pair with jeans or dressing it up with a cute mini skirt.
5. Velvet Dreams Skirt: I’m such a sucker for velvet, and even more so for bohemian inspired prints. I love dressing down a pencil skirt with a graphic tee.
6. Feeling Like Royalty Colorblocked Dress: I’m loving the shape of this dress and unexpected color way. Sexy with the deep V neckline yet cute.
7. White Tie Even Blazer: Unstructered jackets have never been sexier. An easier way to layer under and over items.
9. Through The Cut Leggings: Forget your plain black leggings, it’s all about embellishments, prints, cut outs, and mesh. It’s a simple add-on to any outfit just to change it up a bit.
10. Hendrix Velvet Pants: A must! Velvet x Paisley (x Black)….the perfect pair of pants for the upcoming season.