Fall is right around the corner and we can’t wait to pile on the layers and eat/drink/inhale anything and everything pumpkin flavored. But before fall gets here, we’re getting smart and stocking our wardrobes with all of the season’s essentials. Maxis, scarves, boots, sweaters…everything fall calls for is in our fall line-up. Check out our must-haves for the season and why you totally need them in your closet pronto.
1. Pick your prints. A new season means mixing it up with some new eye-catching prints. We love mixing and matching different prints together or throwing on a printed dress for some crowd-stealing attention.
2. Fill your wardrobe with cozy knits. The best thing about colder temperatures means getting to cozy up in sweaters we could practically live in all season long (the more oversized the better). And what makes them even more awesome is that you can wear them with practically anything in your wardrobe. They adjust real easily.
3. Pile on the rings. You can’t forget about accessorizing this fall and as much as we love our arm parties, ring parties are where it’s at. Stack them on like there’s no tomorrow for the perfect boho finishing touch.
4. Hit the floors in midis and maxis. Maxis aren’t just for summer. They’re the perfect transitional piece from summer to fall to keep you looking stylish and your legs warm!
5. Party it up in an origami skirt. Origami skirts are totally happening right now and we can’t get enough of them. Just slip one on with a graphic tee and you’re good to go.
6. Take those thigh-highs and leggings for a spin. Socks and leggings can add so much more dimension to an outfit and when the weather is a bit chillier, you’ll be thankful you slipped them on. Plus, they bring a sweet and sexy vibe to your ‘fit which is a definite bonus.
7. Higher necklines are back and we’re crazy about them. As long as you don’t have some irrational fear of being strangled, you need some higher necklines in your fall wardrobe. Just picture a high neckline with an awesome statement necklace. We know, right?
8. Get out your military-inspired pieces for some seasonal fall duty. We love us a good structured piece and olive green is one of the best fall colors, so you can’t really go wrong here. Trust us, you’ll have everyone standing at attention with a little camo on your back.
9. Boots all day, everyday. A fall outfit is never complete without the right pair of boots. Ankle boots, lace up boots, heeled boots…you name it and it’s got fall written all over it.
10. Meet your fall BFF: scarves. They’ll save you from those windier nights and can even serve as mini blankets to snuggle up with your significant other on an impromptu star-gazing adventure (hopeless romantic over here, table for one). Be sure to stock up…although it’s pretty hard to decide on just one scarf to buy.
Fall I’m ready for you,