Alright, listen up. Summer is literally just around the corner, and you’re in need of a bangin’ closet for soakin’ up the sun, bonfiring up a storm, and basically painting the whole town rad. We’ve rounded up the nine pieces that you need for a complete summer wardrobe. Mix and match each piece for possibilities so endless, you’ll be stylin’ for three whole months. Behold:
1. The Romper – An outfit in and of itself.
2. The Bright Bralette -Bare it all without baring too much.
3. The White Tank – Your most necessary layering tool.
4. The Perfect Pair of Cutoffs – For all day, every day wear.
5. The Statement Necklace – Acessorize boldly.
6. The Lightweight Knit Sweater – Warm up those cool summer nights.
7. The Breezy Summer Dress – Throw on and head out.
8. The Ideal Set of Sandals – Summer’s BFFs.
9. The Bitchin’ Bikini – For sunshine and parties galore.