You’ve seen our guide on How To Ward Off the Naked Wizard before, but here’s the rest of our TS Coachella Survival kit. (Of course, it includes the essentials for warding off the wizard.)
1. Water Gun – Water fights, drinking..er..water, and of course, shooting the naked wizard..water guns can be a ton of fun at Coachella…just make sure you get it in. (Hint: anything thrown away, you can pick back up when their backs are turned…but don’t say we told you.)
2. Chapstick – Hot or cold, chapstick will be your bff in the desert. The last thing you want to have to deal with is chapped lips.
3. Bottle Opener – Bottle openers, for all the pre-gaming you’re going to do, and all the drinking you’ll do beyond Coachella. Trust, we keep a bottle opener on our keychains and we can’t tell you how many times it’s saved our lives.. especially at parties – you’ll be the most popular one in the room. ha.
4. Fanny Pack also known as the Fanny Rack – You don’t want to lose anything at Coachella – your phone, your ID, your debit card/cash, your phone charger, your shuttle pass, or any items above – without any of these you’ll be a goner. Rocking our fanny pack solves everything. You can’t drop the pack/lose it in the crowd, and all your precious belongings will be kept safe. It’s perfect.
5. On one side, how to ward off the naked wizard, and on the other – essential items that we couldn’t afford to place inside your Coachella survival kit. Ha.
And there you go.
Survive Coachella 101,