If you’re going to the rager of all ragers, whether it’s to ring in the New Year or just because it’s a Friday, Saturday, Wednesday – whatever, you should always prepare yourself for the morning after. Hangover survival instincts develop over time, so here’s 5 tips that will help speed up the process.
1. A breakfast of (beer pong) champions.
2. Spend some quality time with your bed. It’s tired of you coming home at 4 a.m.
3. TV show marathon. Let the drama of others put your texts from last night to shame.
4. If you can’t afford to waste the day, dress up and bust out the concealer. You know, the whole looking-good-makes-you-feel-good approach. (We hear Too Faced makes an excellent concealer.)
5. Just order more drinks. Nothing like curing a hangover with more alcohol.
Don’t forget your after the after party outfits. You’ll need them.
Have fun. Be safe. Rage responsibly.