Can we just say we’re beyond excited that one of our favorite 90s trend is back in style? We got a little overall tease last year, and are glad the trend is going full-force for 2014. Since we’re more than ready to start styling our new overalls, here are five items we love to pair with this throwback classic:
1. Crop tops. Overalls and crop tops are a match made in style heaven. If you’re shy to show skin, this is great way to rock the crop top, as overalls only give you that peek of skin at the sides (compromise ftw!).
2. Cutout sandals. We love the carefree, summery look of cutout sandals, especially when paired with printed overalls.
3. Button-up shirts. We’re not talking about wearing a plaid shirt under the overalls (though by all means, go for it) — we’ll be seen with button-ups tied around our waists for a super 90s feel.
4. Combat boots. If you want to amp up that 90s feel, add your fave combat boots and get ready to jump, jump, jump, jump around.
5. Lots of bracelets. Load up the arm candy when you wear overalls and your favorite bracelets will stand out even more.
Which pair of overalls have your name written all over them? We won’t tell if you buy every pair on our site.