You don’t have to be a goodie two-shoes to add some pastel color to your wardrobe. Even if you’re more of a tomboy or prefer a little grit to your look, you don’t have to leave the pastels for the feminine, glam chicks out there. Pastels can fit any style, as long as you work them in to fit your vibe of choice.
Here are five different ways to amp up pastels:
1. Pair a pastel piece with a gauzy maxi skirt for a colorful bohemian look.
2. Style your pastel item with a faux leather jacket for instant edge.
3. Layer your pastels with chunky jewelry to get an eclectic feel.
4. Wear your pastel outfit with combat boots and a beanie to keep things tomboy.
5. Add a graphic tee or printed pants to your pastel get-up for a laidback effect.
We can’t wait to kill it in pastels this spring. How will you be rocking the trend?