You know we love a good dynamic duo. There’s Mary-Kate and Ashley, wine and cheese, our girls Tegan and Sara — the list is endless. But the one pairing to rule them all? We’re talking two-piece separates, those mix-and-match tops and bottoms that never fail to look chic and effortless. Inviting separates to join your wardrobe is like having a celeb power couple at your beck and call; they turn heads and may even help you score free stuff. Still don’t think you need one? Consider these additional pros to owning separates.
1. You can get the look of a romper — only it’s a whole lot easier to pee.
2. It easy to get dressed in the dark (we promise you’ll match every time).
3. You can pair them with other tops or bottoms. Endless outfits in one!
4. They’re so comfy. I mean, look at them.
5. People may randomly stop you for high-fives. You’ll be THAT cool.
We could go on, but we don’t want to waste precious time that could be spent buying and wearing separates. Get in on this goodness with our Two of a Kind collection, and you’ll soon reign as queen in all your matching set glory.